Your voice is amplified when you join the Alliance. APA’s strategic advocacy raises SRHR issues from across the region and places them on the agenda of policy makers. Collective action multiplies the impact of our work and propels the SRHR agenda forward.
AS A MEMBER OF THE ALLIANCE, YOU:
• gain access to cutting edge evidence and critical analysis to better inform your advocacy efforts at local, national, regional and global levels
• receive up-to-the-minute information on advocacy opportunities and upcoming events, including capacity building for SRHR advocacy
• gain opportunities to forge strategic partnerships with committed SRHR organizations for joint national and regional advocacy
• benefit from the diverse range of skills and expertise housed within the Alliance, from public health researchers, to direct service providers, to community accountability experts; to exchange experiences and good practices
ADD YOUR VOICE TO THE ALLIANCE
Full Membership is open to local, national, regional organizations working on SRHR that are based in Asia Pacific, and align with APA’s Values. Full members are eligible to be voted onto the Steering Committee of APA.
Associate Membership is open to global organizations, individuals, or private sector organizations with a demonstrated interest in SRHR in Asia Pacific, and that align with APA’s Values. Associate members are eligible to be invited onto the Steering Committee of APA.
Membership Application Forms can be downloaded here, for:
Membership fees are paid annually and are based on the total annual income of the organization* from the previous fiscal year
|ANNUAL INCOME (in USD as per the last fiscal year)||MEMBERSHIP FEE (in USD)|
|Less than $200,000 per annum||$50.00|
|$200,00 - $599,999 per annum||$300.00|
|$600,000 - $999,999 per annum||$600.00|
|$1.0 million and above per annum||$1,000.00|
* Individual Members pay a fee of 50.00 USD
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are accepted year-round. To become a member, you need the following:
By becoming a member, you are agreeing to adhere to APA's Value Statement.